We are soliciting proposals for tutorials to be held in conjunction with MMM 2021. Tutorials will address the state-of-the-art of research and development and provide a comprehensive overview of specific topics in multimedia. A good tutorial should be educational and instructive rather than just a cursory survey of techniques.
Please include the following information in your tutorial proposal:
- Title of the proposed tutorial.
- Proposers’ name, affiliation, a brief biography and contact information for each of the organizers.
- A tutorial abstract, including significance justification, topics to be covered, and a brief overview of the state-of-the-art in the proposed topics.
- Proposed duration of the tutorial (1.5-2h, or half-day, i.e. 3-4h).
- Planned materials that will be distributed to the attendees.
- Anticipated target audience (introductory, intermediate, advanced).
Please submit proposals containing the points required below by email to the chairs (see below) using subject “MMM2020 Tutorial Proposal” by August 21, 2020. Receipt of a proposal will be confirmed by the chairs within 72 hours of reception. Proposals will be evaluated based on the relevance to MMM, qualification(s) of the organizer(s), and the timeliness, quality and community interest of the topic.
|Submission Deadline||August 21, 2020|
|Notification of Acceptance||September 2, 2020|
Marta Mrak, BBC Research & Development,
Werner Bailer, JOANNEUM RESEARCH,